- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- 100% Plug & Play
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Compatible with our Long Range Remote Kits
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2005 - 2019 Nissan Frontier
- Key Start Ignition, must have dealer provided OEM keyfob with key that is put into the ignition to start. If you don't, you will need our Long Range Fob-Provided Remote Start kit where everything is the same, but you get two fobs that can start/stop your engine, lonk and unlock your doors all from about a half mile range with two-way feedback on these fobs to let you know if your button presses made it to the vehicle or not! If that's what you need, then click Here for the N2-EO-NIS5-RF-K remote start kit (you must at the very least HAVE power door-locks)
- Automatic Transmission ONLY
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on factory key FOB
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while engine is on
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- Vehicle will NOT shut off when a door is opened.
- You will be able to get into the vehicle after a remote start, put the key into the ignition, turn the ignition two clicks to ON position, tap the brake pedal, and now your key is in control and you can drive off!
N2 Designs 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier Plug & Play Remote Start Kit (OEM key-fob)
We offer a 30-day return policy from the date of purchase. Eligible returns received within the policy period can be fully refunded if the refund meets the criteria: Returns must be complete, unopened and unused, in the condition you received them, and in the original packaging. Buyer pays return shipping and refunds are given upon a complete product condition inspection. Returns received outside of the policy period can be exchanged for another product of equal value or applied as store credit. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.